- Water-Based Ink has a softer feel on the shirt than plastisol.
- Merchmakr Water-Based Ink for Screen Printing™ is formulated to cut down on problems with inks drying in the screen.
- Do not let Waterbased inks dry in your screen.
- Temperature and humidity may affect how fast the ink dries.
- You may want to use a flood stroke to give you extra time between prints.
- You may lightly mist ink in screen with water to help prevent drying in the screen.
- Important Note: If you want your Waterbased ink to be wash-fast, you must make the entire body of the ink reach 320 degrees for 2-3 minutes.
More information on Inks to use with the Yudu.
Does not Harm Yudu Screens.
Contains no harmful chemicals or toxic substances as known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm, at levels which would require a warning under the California Proposition 65 (Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986) law.