Get Going with the Yudu Personal Screen Printing Machine.
If you have the Yudu basic package, you know it comes with a very sparse amount of supplies: a couple of emulsion sheets, a transparency, and 2 oz of black ink. Our Get Going with the Yudu Package sets you up for T-shirt production!
Here's what you get!
Get all this stuff for only $180
- Hack the Yudu Screen Kit Save more than $600 over buying Yudu Brand supplies! Includes enough dual-cure emulsion to coat 30 - 50 screens, the scoopcoater to apply the emulsion, enough emulsion remover concentrate to mix a full gallon of emulsion remover, and an in-depth screen coating tutorial that explains how to save tons of money coating your screens with liquid emulsion. (retail value $67.95)
- 11" Professional grade squeegee. Sure, the Yudu kit comes with a squeegee, but to be candid, it's not a very good one. Our professional grade squeegee will make a night vs day difference for you. If you don't get this squeegee for your Yudu, you'll wish you did. (retail value $15.00)
- 1 Pint Matsui Waterbased Black ink. While the Yudu comes with a 2oz bottle of Black ink, it doesn't go very far. We've included enough ink in this package to print hundreds of shirts. (retail value $20)
- 1 Pint Matsui Waterbased White ink. Prints brighter on dark colored fabrics and is easier to use than the Yudu Brand ink. (retail value $20)
- 3 Pints Matsui ink matched to the Yudu Brand Primary Colored Ink set. . You get a full pint each of Reflex Blue, Canary Yellow, and 032 Red. All the ink in this package is enough to print more than 500 T-shirts. (retail value $60.00)
- 10 Transparencies 8.5" x 11". (retail value $16.00)
This package saves you so much money over buying Yudu supplies, you'll be too spoiled to pay Yudu prices anymore.