- White ink for printing on 50/50 and 100% polyester fabrics.
- High Pigment
- Low Ink Build-up
- Excellent Opacity
- Blocks dye-migration problems on polyester fabrics.
- High Pigment inks add limited bleed resistance, cutting down on dye migration.
- Contains no phalates, exceeding US regulatory standards.
- International Coatings 700 Series inks are designed to cut down on ink build-up on the backs of screens.
- Additional opacity for masking the color of dark fabrics.
- Use with 60 - 110 mesh screens
- Use off-contact to improve results.
- When flash drying an underbase, only dry to the touch. Do not over-flash inks. Totally fusing the underprint may cause the top coat to have adhesion problems.
Always test, Because dye-migration can occur up to 72 hours after printing, always be sure your ink and process are correct.