Masking Tape for Screen Printing
- 3" x 60 ft roll
- Doesn't gum up as fast as other tapes.
- Sticks great to the screen, but releases when you need it to.
- 3" wide tape saves from having to use so much tape.
- Adhesive is not too sticky so it is easy to remove when you want to clean out the screen.
- Adhesive is also chemical resistant, so it doesn't get gummy as fast as many other tapes.
Masking tape is awesome for creating make-shift jigs and platens for printing odd items. It's primary use is for blocking out the sides of the screen where the emulsion doesn't quite extend to the edge. It is also used to mask pinholes and stray marks.